HOW TO PERFORM PRAYERS
The Manner of Performing Prayers
By uttering the Shahada a person confirms his/her faith in the Oneness of God and declares total submission to Gods Commandments, as revealed to His last Prophet, Muhammad, peace be upon him. This is the first of the five fundamental principles of Islam.
Next in importance is the glorious principle of praying five times a day in a prescribed manner, called the salah.
The five-time prayers is obligatory for all Muslims. Prayer is an extremely important tenet of Islam and has been enjoined with great emphasis both in the Holy Quran and the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. As a matter of fact, it is a form of worship which establishes the link between man and his Creator and Benefactor, Allah. Through salah a person communes with his Lord, the Creator and the Sustainer of the Universe.
- Prayer Direction
- Ablution (Wudhu)
- How to perform the prayer(PRAYER GUIDE)
- NEW Muslim Prayer Guide
- How a New Muslim Prayers the Morning (fajr) Prayer
- How a New Muslim Prayers the Noon (Dhuhr Prayer
- How a New Muslim Prayers the Afternoon (Asr) Prayer
- How a New Muslim Prayers the Evening (Maghrib) Prayer
- How a New Muslim Prayers the Night(Isha) Prayer