Converting to Muslim
If you are thinking of converting to the religion of Islam and becoming a Muslim then the following articles will explain in detail how to convert to a Muslims and provide answers to common questions asked by those thinking of becoming Muslim
Converting to a Muslim is very easy. All you need to do is say the declaration of faith called the Shahadah at a Masjid or with an Islamic website. The words of the Shahadah and how to perform the shahadah at the Masjid (Mosque) or with an Islamic website are both explained in detail on the following article in are How to become a Muslim
- Can anyone become Muslim? Does it matter what age or colour I am?
- I have a wild past can I become Muslim?
- I have tattoos can I still become a Muslim?
- There are no Masjids (Mosques) and no Muslims in my town. What to do?
- I want to become Muslim but I am afraid of hurting my parents. What should I do?
- How to tell parents that you have converted to Islam
- Do I have to change my name?
- How do I change my name?
- Afraid of wearing Hijab